Job Summary: This full time dump truck driver position will be responsible for transporting a variety of materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND WORK FUNCTIONS
The responsibilities of the dump truck driver requires operating his/her dump truck in a manner that meets DOT requirements and company expectations. The driver is responsible for the condition of the vehicle in regards to cleanliness. It is the responsibility of the driver to inform the Fleet Manager if mechanical issues need to be addressed. Not all hours will consist of only driving; other duties such as washing the truck or cleaning the cab will fill the driver’s time. The driver will answer directly to the Fleet Manager and fulfill other duties as requested.
- Career Driven Driver
- Ability to be a positive team player
- Driver must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience driving a dump truck
- Must have a valid CDL driver license and Medical Card
- Clean MVR including zero seat belt violations
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and maintain a drug free lifestyle
- Have sound knowledge of DOT regulations and operate vehicle as mandated
- Willing to learn and comply with new regulations as they are established by DOT
- Practice Safe Driving habits that do not put driver, others or equipment in jeopardy while operating company vehicle
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Simple IRA
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly Bonus
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
Kevin Westmoreland Trucking Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.